Your Heart Will Glow


For the 3rd of November

I’m so sorry.. it’s supposed to be your best day but the sky turns to grey and we don’t know anymore which ocean we can swim in? What am I supposed to do besides ask the universe for our best? I wish I could stop the time and build you a shelter. But this must be a love-hate when it comes to the rain because it isn’t supposed to wash away your smile, but your pain instead.

Forgive me that I’m so powerless and I can only whisper my fervent orison asking for divine guidance in bringing about a peaceful solution to the grave crisis. Perhaps, we just need some time. We’re waiting for your heart to shine upon us and the rainbow to greet us, aren’t we? It’s okay, take your time.

This too shall pass. But here I am.. NOTHING CAN KILL MY FLAME! You’ll be healed. He’ll be healed. I’ll be healed. They’ll be healed. We’ll be healed, get stronger!

‘Cause your heart will glow again. Even if it’s hollow, but I’ll still follow.
Gradually, we’ll stay alive. We can start over.

 Have a great year ahead, you’ll gain what you shine on. Please take care of yourself too, stay healthy and never give up on your dreams. Last but not least.. I hope you know you made me realize that it's great to be happy, but also alright to cry my heart out.

Let’s continue this journey!

Comments

Popular Posts