Senja


No, it's definitely not love at the first sight. He's more like a stranger in my new fave café in town. A stranger who stopped by to get a cup of take-away coffee, as twilight filled the sky. 

Not sure if he liked it bitter or sweet. I couldn't care less but, I wish he was in my dream. A stranger that I was afraid to talk to, but got me curious and set me at ease, yet I was too busy to pay more attention at first. 

Suddenly there's also a guilt inside, like souls colliding, wandering looking for love. Then I let myself drown deeper eventually. It's unplanned, it's mystery, it's beautiful. Just let it be.



But..

Such an unfortunate that a good thing has come to an end. That stranger will keep blooming even without me following his journey, but my prayer is.

Comments

Popular Posts